Wednesday 22 January 2014

Kathmandu day 4

I can't believe we've been in Nepal for 4 days! Time has really flown by. Last night we went to Fire and Ice pizza restaurant, run by an Italian family, and it was just lovely. I hope we can go there again before we leave on Saturday (today is Weds). Today after breakfast outside with the newspaper (didn't really understand much of it) we bought traditional singing bowls, wooden masks and carvings, then met Dave for lunch at Yang Ling Tibetan restaurant for a catch up as he had just arrived. 
Having a breather this afternoon - maybe I can get some more crochet done? 
But first, a cup of English Breakfast tea. I might be over 4,500 miles away but I still want a good brew! We normally travel with a kettle, tea bags and ground coffee as these home comforts make a huge difference to our morale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment