Sunday 19 January 2014

Delhi Airport

Well, you can't argue with that! Garland of plastic marigolds, anyone?

It's so glossy and glitzy inside the airport, such a stark contrast from this last 11 days travelling about. 

All checked in, and we got emergency exit seats (hooray) and we are flying with Air India who aren't half bad. Bernard has gone to check out the pharmacy in the departure lounge and see if he can get antibiotics for chest infections as one of us normally gets something icky like that in Nepal. Plus, and this is a first for me, I didn't get sick at all this time in India. Miracles do happen! 

Just reading the Delhi Times and my horoscope for today contains the following gems: if I am travelling for finalising matrimonial plans of children I will get good news, and I will get good news from the northwest direction. Love and romance look decently good, though momentary fights due to anger are indicated. Court cases will be well contested but I have better chances. 

I'm so glad.


No comments:

Post a Comment